AQUENT is seeking a Marketing Manager for an exciting opportunity in Downtown Chicago!
A Day in the Life will include:
• Supporting B2C and B2B marketing efforts for a co-branded card partnership while collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including creative agency, operations, Legal and client/partner.
• Leading marketing creative development and execution for multiple marketing initiatives in both digital and print. Developing creative briefs based on project intent and customer insights, provide feedback to agency throughout development, routing for feedback and ensuring all required updates are made.
• Managing creative execution with all required cross-functional teams as well as oversight of deliverables, including marketing project plans, timelines and inventory/asset spreadsheets. Identify any potential issues and opportunities and appropriately escalate. Develops detailed documentation for team reference.
• Ensuring all brand standards and Legal/Compliance requirements are met in marketing collateral.
• 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or Business.3+ years’ experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing, project management or agency environment.
• Understands and has experience in building marketing strategies and working with agency teams on creative development
• Project management skills: is organized and can manage complex marketing programs with strong attention to detail.
• Strong communication and influence skills: verbal and written.
• Understanding of email marketing and building matrixed communications a plus.
If this sounds like you - message me today at firstname.lastname@example.org!