We are looking for Marketing Managers for our Fortune 500 Entertainment client in Burbank. This is a 9-month temporary opportunity with the possibility of extending or turning into a permanent role. The Marketing Manager will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing. Creative execution is a must have for this position. This role will aid in overseeing a coordinator on the team. The team is small with only 3 members so candidates should expect to roll their sleeves up and own a large portion of the operational duties in this role.
- Work with agency media planning team on print, radio, TV, traditional online, social and out-of-home tactics for each media plan. Including brainstorming ideas, developing strategy with Marketing & Media Teams for each project, reviewing proposals, providing feedback, meeting with vendors, evaluating recaps, etc.
- Manage development of digital advertising creative with creative agencies & internal teams, including concept development, asset delivery, internal approvals, trafficking, etc.
- Manage development of printed advertising creative with internal creative team including timeline development, asset delivery, internal approvals, trafficking, etc.
- Manage print, TV and radio trafficking with media team and external trafficking agency.
- Contribute to overseeing production and ideation of premiums for key initiatives working with shared creative services and internal creative teams
- Assist with management of other department-wide initiatives as needed including experiential and special projects
- Candidates must have experience with creating and executing marketing plans across multiple media platforms.
- Creative execution/marketing operations experience necessary.
- Must be intimately familiar with reading media plans and understanding the resultant creative execution process.
- Must be comfortable reading specs across all media to help guide creative counterparts.
- Should have experience working with media agencies, executing full scale campaigns, and presenting to stakeholders.
- Must have marketing operations skills.
- Must have experience with concept development.
Education Required: Bachelor's degree