Irvine based company is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for planning, strategy, and execution of marketing for different regions. This person will report to the Senior marketing manager.
- Plan and develop marketing strategies and positioning for various video games.
- Build a go-to-market plan, taking into account sales plans, budgets, global publishing partners, internal resource management, and the competitive landscape
- Working with PR, community, and creative teams to execute.
- Maintain contact with brand managers and other stakeholders to deliver timely information/assets
- Drive the creation of the physical and digital product plans, driving decisions on items, discounts, and pre-order timing
- Communicate with all internal stakeholders to get approval on content, budget, etc.
- Work with outside agencies/vendors when needed
- Support sales team with marketing plans/assets
- Support events team for trade, consumer, and retail shows
- 5+ years in a product marketing or marketing manager position
- Passion for video games is a plus!
- Ability to present to leadership, internal employees, partners, and public.
- Detail-oriented with ability to coordinate multiple high-profile projects
- Must be nimble, react and re-prioritize in an always changing environment
- Experience in managing outside vendors and managing budgets
- Positive attitude