Are you an experienced marketing professional with a successful track record of developing and improving marketing programs that help advisory firms grow their business? Have you managed outreach programs, and worked with a diverse team of investment experts? We’re looking for a marketing manager specializing in digital to help our investments client with delivering marketing strategies to thrive and grow in a competitive marketplace.
We’re seeking a dynamic marketing manager to organize and execute on all outbound marketing activities, social media campaigns and media relations activity. This individual will also be responsible for marketing projects and initiatives related to market position, branding and outreach.
This role will have a positive impact on our client’s ability to attract quality prospective clients to its website and social media sites ultimately resulting in increased activity that could produce an uptick in RFP flow and client retention. Responsibilities of this position include creating and supporting marketing print work, website materials, email and social media marketing activities, surveys, and other communications related to clients, prospects, and marketplace outreach. This marketing manager will be reporting to the head of marketing and will have one direct report to support these efforts. Additional responsibilities will include maintaining the prospect database, tracking prospect activities and other projects as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Marketing or Communications, and around 5+ years of applicable experience are required.
- Exposure to the Financial Services/Investment Advisory industry preferred.
- Prior professional marketing experience including social media outreach and campaign management, prospect database management, public relations and media relations all preferable.
- Must have very strong oral and written communication skills, computer skills, specifically Microsoft PowerPoint and Word as well as Adobe.
- Familiarity with marketing systems, including Hubspot, Microsoft CRM, InDesign and Publisher is helpful.
- This individual must be able to think creatively and identify and resolve problems. Mature, professional and confident attitude necessary, along with ability to work in a collaborative environment with all levels of employees.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to work on multiple projects at once, and able to prioritize workload.