• Owning Social Media editorial calendar (planning, ideation, execution & reporting at both national & local levels)
• Creating and curating customer-centric digital content across a variety of formats (blogs, infographics, images, videos)
• Listening, posting & responding on behalf of the Canada Technical properties to our customers / followers through a variety of social media channels (eg. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs)
• Playing a leadership role in collaborating and coordinating activities with both Canadian and Global Technical Social Marketing teams
• Owning Audience Access process for groups looking to communicate with our Social Audiences (eg. product / audience marketers, MarCom, Sales, customer service & CorpCom)
• Creating the digital/social extension of in-person events
• Ongoing social listening & influencer outreach processes (eg. identify & engage beyond our assets)
• Tracking, reporting, analysis & insight generation for Social Media (eg. what’s working or not, ideas for innovation)
• Using Social Technology tools (eg. Sprinklr, Simply Measured)
• Collaborating with agency partners to plan, ideate & execute activities
• Provide ongoing competitive benchmarking, best practices and innovation ideas to team
• Staying abreast of digital/social trends
• Governance & Escalation process for Canadian Technical audiences
Deliverables and KPIs:
Audit and streamline social media presence
Increase engagement on owned channels
Drive business impact by producing marketing leads
Increase social reach of owned content
Growth of audience channels among key demographic
Deliver robust advocacy program and consistently identify and engage influencers
Relevant Skills and experiences:
• 3-5 years’ experience in social media and/or digital communications and engagement, preferably in the Technical space
• Demonstrated superior writing and content creation skills. Understanding of content formats across all social platforms.
• Understanding of technical space (cloud, data platform, internet of things, open-source, mobile development, etc)
• Strong analytical skills – leveraging past results, industry insights and business objectives to build meaningful campaigns
• Nose for news – using social listening tools to strategically create locally relevant, brand relevant ”right time” engagements
• Keen understanding of and passion for using social platforms for customer outreach and support.
• Understanding of the B2B customer journey/sales cycle.
• Community management rock star: ability to create engagement and discussion, connect networks and individuals, provide value to social media audiences.
• Project Management skills - Good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; high level of collaboration across multiple stakeholder groups
• Energetic self-starter, with bias for action and ability to adapt to a transforming business.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in technical and/or communications disciplines.
Preference will be given to candidates who:
• Background & knowledge in technology and the Company product offering
• Currently publish a personal blog or other form of digital content on consistent basis
• Demonstrated connection with our primary audience (Developers, IT Professionals, Data Scientists)
• Customer research experience
• Experience with relevant technology & reporting tools
• Flexible work hours (as some activities will require support outside traditional 9am-5pm)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs