- Promote, develop and support business plan initiatives
- Understand the Business and how can best leverage this channel resulting in optimum ROI
- Develop annual Marketing Plans for businesses in conjunction with Client teams, Client Service teams, and other Marketing teams and conduct reviews
- Promote, develop and support consistent messaging and visual identity
- Liaise with Client Heads, Client teams and Client services to identify business needs, develop successful marketing strategies for consultants and institutional client acquisition and retention and promotion of core business
- Develop, manage and prioritise institutional marketing campaigns and ensure co-ordinated use of full range of promotional tools
- Liaise with other local suppliers as required in the management of marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing budgets in consultation with Marketing Director and input from Institutional Client Heads and monitor marketing budget including signing off marketing costs
- Ensure marketing projects are delivered to timetable and budget;
• Day-to-day responsibility for developing, managing and delivering integrated and global marketing programs.
• Partner with global Retail, Consumer Goods and Travel marketing team to help shape and drive execution of top priority marketing strategy and programs.
• Collaborate and drive discussions with account teams to come up with account strategy and goals for on-going client communication/engagement program (could include: message development, account plans, target list creation, overview of account efforts/work to be shared with internal leadership, top level overview of work performed at account to be shared with other executives at that company, materials for client workshops, speaking opportunity at industry and/or events, etc).
• Drive initiatives related to global events and sponsorships; marketing research and industry thought leadership campaigns. Includes writing talking points, key messages, creating PowerPoint presentations and internal communications.
• Write content for digital outreach both internal and external: social media posts on Twitter and LinkedIn, .com articles, client emails, and internal announcements.
• Manage the creation of content for pipeline. Work with SMEs to get input and writers to craft stories. For example, liaison between Leadership and writer to coordinate an article that’s promoted on the Company website. Bring forward new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
• Collaborate with other marketing colleagues on joint or related programs; provide leverage for team members and take on ad hoc projects in addition to managing longer-term programs.
• Has managed marketing programs in conjunction with sales teams (preferably experience with sales cycle involving 8 figure, large-scale, service-oriented business).
• Ability to influence highest levels of leadership in large, matrixed organisations through relationship building and strong executive-level presence. Quickly get up to speed on programs for outreach.
• Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace as it relates to relevant industries – Retail, Consumer Goods and Travel.
• Proven success record developing/writing content that gets interactions/engagement. Specifically for digital content on web pages and social media.
• Seasoned, experienced and agile marketing leader. Disciplined commitment to measurable outcomes and insight-driven, real-time adjustments across multiple formats, cross channel promotion and they will excel at the business operations needed to optimise the agile, on time and on budget delivery programs to agreed outcomes
• Always striving to break new ground and bring forward new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations.
• Minimum of Senior Level experience in marketing & communications.
• Confidence to communicate with senior level executives.
• Strategic positioning, message development and writing skills.
• Manage complex, multi-channel campaigns.
• Detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, reliable, and responsive.
• Willingness to learn quickly, share creative ideas, take initiative.
• Comfortable working independently and primarily with virtual team around the globe.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs