• Promotional/Digital Tool Management
o Support the coordination and execution of all our digital tools across the globe – social media platforms, SEM, SEO, and new advertising tools
o Management of our three industry recognized blogs including sustaining content syndication efforts and opportunities as well as adhering to best practices and metrics reporting/analysis.
o Global coordination of third party placement opportunities on industry sites, platforms, newsletters, etc.
o Responsible in assisting S&P DJI’s transition to a new marketing automation platform which requires the full overall and migration of our current emarketing program.
• Partner Marketing Program Coordination
o Coordinate and execute assistance with opportunities regarding key clients and stock exchanges.
o Act as the liaison between regional teams regarding all key partner and key product priority support and success to ensure optimal communication.
o Help with retaining partner success metrics documents and maintenance of all Salesforce reports to showcase the ROI of the program.
• Events & Webinar Program Support
o Responsible for managing the day to day activities of S&P DJI’s global partner and event program which consists of approximately 4-5 events per month with an attendance of anywhere from 40 – 500 targeted investment professionals.
• Assist with the global execution of these events for the remainder of the year, liaise with internal stakeholders, coordinate with our third-party agency and create all assets needed to host a successful event.
o Spearhead S&P DJI’s global webinar program’s coordination and execution.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• 5 years of professional Marketing/Communications experience in financial services
• A Bachelor’s Degree, in Marketing preferred
• Financial Services background preferred
• Strong knowledge of publishing and digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Wordpress, Spreadfast, Salesforce.com; HTML and web 2.0; proficient in Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe professional
• Understanding of financial markets- the indexing, ETFs preferred. Understanding of the primary uses of indices by portfolio managers, financial analysis, institutional asset owners and product issuers preferable but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; requires ability to interact with varying levels of management
• Must exhibit excellent project / program management skills with ability to prioritize many conflicting business needs and act accordingly in a timely manner.
• Must identify internal and external client and partner needs and formulate and execute product positioning strategies from a product and macro / S&P DJI brand perspective.
• Must demonstrate strong management and leadership skills.
• Experience required in advancing strategic plans and objectives into operational campaigns and using information obtained to inform strategy modifications and changes.