The Marketing Manager will assist with Marketing communications, advertising and research and reporting. Provide consultation to state plans, helping them fulfill requests; collateral materials, marketing communications, etc). Processing invoices, pulling campaign reports in salesforce, updating corporate materials on regular basis.
Must Haves: Someone who is organized, detailed and can communicate well. Client services type of role, and general marketing background. MUST have At least 2-4, but ideally 3-5 years of Marketing (Account Executive, Marketing Specialist). Spanish fluency would be a plus but is not required.
Summary: Implement tactics and programs to enhance the company’s image and support assigned health plans. Primary focus will be on grassroots marketing programs and working with community-based organizations through state health plans.
Works closely with a variety of internal and external partners in developing and implementing strategic, measurable outreach and marketing programs.
• Develops written materials and presentations
• Conducts market research and analysis
• Writes and proofreads a variety of copy
• Assists with event planning and organization
• Manages a variety of Marketing Communications projects
• Strong skills in market research and statistical analysis
• Strong writing, proofreading and copy editing skills
• Highly developed organization skills to handle multiple priorities
• Demonstrated ability to create effective presentations using PowerPoint
• Negotiating skills in dealing with vendors and business partners
• Outstanding interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
• High degree of proficiency with business software such as the MS Office suite
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Direct communicator and team player
• A positive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
Required Experience: 2-4 years progressive experience in a marketing department, preferably in areas of healthcare marketing and promotion.
Experience with Medicaid and Medicare in a managed health care setting is desirable.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs