Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Availability Requirements: Full-time
Our client is looking for a motivated Marketing Manager with an eye for design and a strong storytelling sense, to join their team in Los Angeles. You should have a can-do attitude, be an independent thinker and have a love and respect for both creative and analytics tools. Ideally you’d have some media and/or online marketplace industry experience. You will be joining a lean but expanding team (currently 6 full-time members) of dedicated individuals, passionate about media and technology, working to eliminate the inefficiencies surrounding the creative freelancing process. Your role will enable you to shape our company’s direction and growth from a very early stage.
You will work very closely with the founders and the tech team to define and implement our product’s positioning, overall company branding and user engagement and growth strategy. You will be in charge of developing and carrying out their marketing campaigns, partnerships and outreach programs to help drive demand and user engagement. You will also be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of our marketing effort and evaluating the next course of our action based on market reaction.
- Build, optimize and scale marketing campaigns that differentiate our products and services for our users and build brand awareness
- Assist tech team and the founders with development of our product to align our positioning in the market and brand promise
- Manage day-to-day operations of marketing campaigns and their social media presence (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Develop marketing analytics and review analytics regularly to ensure we are on track to meet our goals
- Create and maintain brand guidelines for all external communications
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
- Bachelor (BA/BS) from an accredited university
- Experience working at a startup and passion to be part of a high-growth business
- Extensive experience working with and managing creative teams, internal and external
- Proven track record of success in leading multi-channel digital marketing campaigns/initiatives
- 5+ years of relevant experience, experience in working with SaaS product a plus
- Can communicate effectively, both verbally as well as through multiple forms of media
- Experience in social media, sponsored campaigns, content partnerships and/or experiential programming
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Marketing Manager