Drive strategy development for brands in portfolio and new product development. Partner with and lead cross-functional teams to execute brand strategies. Scope of role may include leadership of portfolio management, holistic margin management, SKU rationalization, pipeline development, advertising and promotions approval / development, developing / executing marketing research or insight development, and business analysis.
- Develop a brand strategy, analyze business and consumer trends, identify key issues facing your business and build and execute innovative marketing plans.
- Lead a Team: Lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of strategies, including advertising, product development, packaging, trade and consumer promotions, and business operation of your brand.
- Build Brands: Identify new, innovative ideas to drive brand growth. Develop new product ideas and strategies. Create high-impact promotions, advertising, packaging, sales or operational innovation.
- Run a business: Set annual volume, profit and share objectives and manage your business to deliver them.
Required Skills Required Skills/Experience:
- 7+ years of work experience with 4+ years at top tier consumer packaged goods companies
- Analytical skills to provide accurate reporting
- Strong communication skills to align region, markets, distributors and outside suppliers
- Must have extensive knowledge and understanding of P&L Competencies
- Experience transforming consumer insights into strategy