LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
CONTRACT: 3 Months | Mon-Fri | 40 hours/week
START DATE: ASAP
PAY: $40-$50/hour (Based On Experience)
A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY NEEDS A
TO JOIN THE TEAM!
The Manager Marketing is responsible for the creation and implementation of email and promotional strategies for the European Market. They will partner with the broader Europe Online team, Europe specialty marketing team and US Online teams to build campaigns that engage customers and drive key business metrics.
• Develop and execute promotional strategies that drive strong traffic, conversion and sales; ensure alignment with Europe and US brand partners where appropriate
• Help develop, manage and communicate the monthly email marketing calendar taking into consideration events, promotions, historical performance, customer experience and local market relevance
• Develop a circulation strategy using analytics to identify new segmentation approaches and/or refine existing customer segments
• Brainstorm and generate new and innovative ideas for future email messages, including triggered lifecycle and transactional campaigns
• Develop and execute an acquisition and retention strategy to grow email file size and maximize the current customer file
• Analyze email and promo performance (weekly, quarterly, and ad-hoc) and present key findings to cross-functional teams, develop recommendations, and identify future implications
• Analyze data at a granular level, summarize concisely and report out key learnings. Distill trends from raw data.
• Develop and implement email test plans with business partners, analyze and share results with leadership, cross-marketing and cross-functional partners
• Effectively write and kick off creative briefs, and ensure flawless execution of projects
• Ensure strong marketing synergy across multiple channels, regions and vehicles
• Effectively collaborate across several functions including, but not limited to, buyers, CRM, creative, production, digital marketing, web content developers and external partners as needed
• Maintain tools for consolidating key metrics and sharing with management
• Track record of executing successful email and promotional marketing campaigns
• Strong strategic thinking and solid analytical skills
• Ability to translate product stories into compelling marketing messages
• Excellent communications skills: timely follow-up, ability to articulate objectives, strategies and tactics to various cross-functional teams
• Outstanding organizational skills and project management experience: ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Secondary language skills a plus (both writing and speaking skills)
• 4+ years relevant experience in retail/ecommerce. BA/BS required and MBA preferred, but not required
• Strong computer skills required, including Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
• Omniture, Microstrategy, ePiphany experience a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs