Must have strong RFP experience with the ability to read, expand and execute from beginning to end. Budget, script review, content, overall production knowledge, Ad sales background and Integrated marketing experience. Must have entertainment background.
• 5 years previous experience in Sales Development or Ad Sales Marketing
• Excellent project management and customer relations skills
• Organized, detail oriented, and work well under deadlines while managing multiple projects at the same time
• On-air production experience & familiarity with digital activations
• Strong aptitude in the digital space; online, mobile and social. Understands how a marketing program can seamlessly work through all media outlets (on air, digital, mobile, social) in a cohesive way.
• Superior writing and presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and creating strategic & visually impactful presentations
• Strong problem-solving and creative thinking
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
• Interest in pop culture
• BA in Marketing/Communications
Support the company's multi-platform value proposition and reinforce its overall marketing strategy specifically for ad sales clients, client solutions, ad sales team and all sales priorities by building out creative, strategic cross-platform marketing opportunities for ad sales clients. This position is responsible for management and support of the stages of strategic development, creative execution, and production involved in marketing to our internal sales teams and the advertising community.
• Development, ideation and strategic thinking of first-class integrated marketing solutions for our advertising partners to generate revenue for the company
• Work closely with assigned Sales teams and the larger Ad Sales Marketing group to collaboratively deliver sellable ideas, collateral materials, promotional offerings, events and stunts to our clients
• Leverage strong communication skills to positively position the brand and market ideas via carefully crafted proposals and dynamic in-person presentations
• Generate ideas that could lead to new revenue, stay on top of current trends, events and competitive efforts to identify innovation
• Oversee the development of customized proposals that assist in helping clients understand and visualize each concept
• Partner with Account Executives on custom marketing solutions to extract and articulate client objectives to key stakeholders. Manage expectations with sales and internal teams according to deal and brand parameters.
• Project-manage/execute sold integrated campaigns (on air, digital, mobile, social) including; creative & production briefs, timelines & calendars, be on site at client shoots
• Ensure program objectives are met in a timely fashion, including identifying and managing expectations with internal & external constituents, sales and clients
• Obtain appropriate sign off as needed (creative, programming, legal, etc)
• Attend internal/external meetings for briefings on new opportunities
• Fulfill assigned RFPs from concept to completion
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs