Our client is a rapidly growing global consultancy who have been a part of award-winning change across a wide range of sectors and projects - from increasing product production, improving transport operations to making significant savings in public sector organisations.
They re looking for a driven, strategic and articulate Marketing Manager to join their Oxford office, to lead and develop strategy across the Private function. This will be marketing to clients from the Financial Services, Healthcare, Grocery and other sectors. The role is broad, covering traditional and digital marketing, as well as managing internal and external creative teams to deliver campaigns.
- Work with the business teams to understand business objectives, using this knowledge to identify growth areas, create the marketing strategy, and project manage large-scale fully integrated campaigns such as events, social media and digital.
- Identify new opportunities, then create account based marketing plans to reach them.
- Ensure there is a flow of reactive and proactive PR related to your key programmes of work.
- Advise the senior team on the best approach to new business opportunities and dig deeper into the existing client base (e.g. proposition development, account plans, pitch decks etc.)
- Measure and report how campaigns build and develop relationships within their client base.
- A driven and pro-active candidate who is looking to grow and continuously develop themselves, as well as encouraging others around them.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a great team work ethic and confidence.
- Solid project management, analytical and organisational skills, in order to be prepared for all the potential risk factors and have contingency plans in place for any fall backs
- Experience interacting with senior stakeholders is essential, and being confident enough to deal with sometimes challenging individuals at this level.
- The ability to look at the bigger picture and develop a wider strategy, understanding target audiences and create effective, ROI driven approaches to marketing.
A driving license is essential. Additionally, there are have some really great employee benefits and opportunities; the usual appraisals and annual pay reviews, but also training camps, life assurance, income protection, pension contribution and 27 days’ holiday, as well as lots of social activity days and sponsored weekends away! If you tick these boxes and are based within commuting distance to Oxford, then please apply!
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to contact you if you have been shortlisted.