START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 8 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL MARKETING MANAGER! **
You will assist with development and execution of Marketing Strategies, Weekly Marketing Data Reporting and Analysis, Desktop site and Mobile Site QA. You have experience developing consumer-focused marketing communications & analyzing marketing strategy, with a focus on direct experience in online marketing metrics.
• In-season management of site updates across the entire website ensuring the marketing is launched according to the ideal user experience, as well as current to in season strategy or pricing updates.
• Analysis of site campaign performance including weekly reporting and seasonal marketing hindsights.
• Competitive Analysis through weekly tracking and share out of key competitors as well as adhoc reporting on competitors during key time periods or on specific categories.
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
• Omniture experience a plus
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Proven ability to execute flawless consumer-focused marketing communications
• Familiarity with marketing metrics and ability to translate marketing data into actionable learnings
• Appetite to deliver results in a collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Experience defining, tracking and analyzing the competitive landscape
• Project Management experience preferred
• Flawless attention to detail and accuracy
• Effective time management and prioritization skills
• Strong customer focus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs