Do you have experience in marketing and e-commerce for a branded manufacturer? Are you wanting to work for a global company with brand recognition? You should apply to this Manager, Marketing eCommerce position today!
As Marketing Manager, responsibilities include analyzing, reviewing, recommending and building strategic and tactical changes to internet properties that drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance. You will also focus on enhancing the shopping experience on company website and connecting the various customer touchpoints online as well as offline.
Other competencies associated with the primary function and scope are as follows:
- Possess in-depth competitor and market share understanding.
- Display initiative to remove obstacles.
- Demonstrate high-level presentation/communication skills.
- Manage across functional areas to see the “big picture.”
- Set strong examples through work product, attitude, technical skills, and project management tools/philosophies used.
- Function as a leader in all facets of analyst position.
- Understand operational, manufacturing, forecasting, and production planning processes and understand quantitative analysis and NPD process.
- Lead a team of e-commerce professionals to deliver a world-class online experience to customers and the end consumer.
- Manage digital merchant team to drive categorical sales and improve customer experience.
- Manage merchandising content optimization and web analytics to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, analyze and improve engagement and conversion activity.
- Act as the company website advocate on cross functional teams, influencing technology, web design, content strategy, creative and IT.
- Manage and improve conversion across multiple pathways.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related subject
- MBA/MS or equivalent work experience
- Post-graduate training in marketing and/or management
- Ten or more years of prior experience in sales, marketing, channel management, and/or product development with progressively more responsibility and a track record of results
- At least 5 years of P&L or budgeting responsibility