A very exciting Permanent opportunity has become available for a Marketing Manager to join my Client who is a Global Design and Engineering business. They are responsible for many of the most famous design and engineering projects across the world. They are now looking for a Business Marketer for one of their most well-known divisions in their Group – The Highway’s group.
You will play a massive part in helping the Business to win work with existing and new clients through an understanding of the marketplace.
You will be a part of the Central Marketing team and be required to work directly with Senior Stakeholders so you should be comfortable working with staff at all levels. There is a lot of support there from the Marketing team as well as other Business Marketers for other divisions across the business.
The role will come with many Duties and Responsibilities. To name a few:
- Develop marketing plans with the Leadership team
- Understand the Highways business, keeping up to date regularly on changes in the industry
- Manage campaign and message development, including content creation, thought-leadership, collateral development, online content, event management, awards entries, digital/online marketing campaigns
- Drive our CRM system, ensuring the Business can use it to their advantage
- Plan and implement client strategies
- Review propositions and advise on appropriate marketing and business development tactics
- Provide feedback on the success of marketing activities in your business and develop new ideas based on feedback
- Coordinate presentations and other business development material for client meetings
- Track and report on the pipeline (leads, possible projects etc)
- Support the global business in priority global campaigns
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Attained CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM)
- Degree qualified (marketing specific or business with marketing ideally)
- Proven experience in marketing in a professional services firm would be a bonus
- Comfortable dealing with Stakeholders and be Professional in your approach
- Strong relationship builder
This is a superb opportunity to join a Global business and be a big part of their future. On top of your Basic salary there is a great profit sharing scheme and market leading Benefits.
For further information, please do apply.