Our large financial services client located in Durham NC (or Boston MA) is currently seeking a Marketing Manager for a 6 month contract position with potential for extension and/or conversion. This is an onsite and full-time position.
Our client is seeking a Growth Hacker Marketing Manager. This position sits in an incubator lab. The client is looking for cutting edge profiles. This is an innovator type, from more start up / entrepreneur focused mind set
The Growth Hacker is a core team member within the lab, working with one of our startups pursuing a particular new business opportunity leveraging new distribution channels and partnerships. This associate holds ultimate responsibility for the startup’s customer acquisition activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy, working in close association with user experience design, design strategy, product management, and other members of the team.
Duties of the Growth role:
· Design, creation, and execution of growth experiments to identify ideal pricing strategy, cost to acquire customers and key aspects of the value proposition and target segments with which to emphasize them
· Define key performance indicators and drive user acquisition
· Establish actionable closed-loop analytics and study them regularly to gauge campaign effectiveness, understand how people engage with the new service, and get them to reengage over time
· Based on learnings from in-market tests, development and implementation of marketing & brand strategy - including positioning, messaging, campaigns, events, digital marketing, content and earned media
· Have a clear grasp on the entire funnel. You’re full of ideas on how to optimize each of these facets, and you love exchanging your new ideas and feedback with other.
· Execute messaging in a way that is compelling to prioritized customer segments and communicates the value proposition of the products
· Identify & implement opportunistic integrations and relationships with key partners to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
· Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar and social media presence that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (inclding blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, etc.)
· Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
Requirements of the role
· Bachelors or Master’s degree, with 5+ experience in B2B or B2C marketing roles
· Demonstrable in-market experience with paid and organic SEO (keyword research, keyword optimization, GoogleAdwords) and leveraging social channels for customer acquisition and community building; extensive knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
· Experience in B2B and B2C marketing
· Experience with conceiving and running digital campaigns with specific goals (drip campaigns, paid social media campaigns, landing page A/B tests) and reporting on results and learnings
· Hands-on experience with key tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Clarabridge, Insight Xpress, Hubspot, Moz, Hootsuite, Buffer—and other tools like them
· Confident, driven and dynamic with the ability to get things done.
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
· Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present findings and recommendations to team members and management, and to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Innate interest in learning about customers behavior through both numbers and qualitative data