Assignment with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View!
The ideal candidate for this role is a passionate marketer with a proven track record of executing effective multi-channel programs that create demand and retain target customers. You will focus on driving pipeline of new and existing talent communities and converting active and passive talent through engagement marketing. Embrace a new challenge – marketing on the HR side of the business – and join a high performing team that is dissatisfied with “good” and strives for new ways to get to “great”.
- Develop and execute quarterly/monthly digital (paid and organic) and social, direct response, and event marketing plans to deliver top-of-the-funnel goals and conversion metrics.
- Apply knowledge of the customer journey to engage candidates at key stages with relevant career related messaging to drive awareness and accelerate their interest in working for the company.
- Leverage social and content platforms to drive employment brand awareness and increase applications and hires.
- Support marketing and creative needs to drive event attendance and experience.
- Build, maintain and nurture programs in partnership with recruiters and sourcers leveraging proven and test channels to engage candidates until they are ready to consider making a career change to the company
- Evaluate the candidate experience and conversion funnel to identify opportunities to improve key metrics and NPS.
- Communicate program updates, pipeline forecasts and campaign results. Analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
Required Skills/ Experience
- 3+ years developing and driving execution of holistic and integrated marketing strategies including digital , social and content, direct-email/text, and event marketing strategies with a proven record of setting high goals and achieving them.
- Experience with employment branding and recruitment strategies is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with CRM and Marketing automation/email systems.
- Strong project management and data/analysis skills, and experience with relevant tools, to execute with excellence and deliver best in class ROI.
- Experience researching and translating customer insights into creative briefs that inspire agencies and designers and partnering with designers to develop creative assets, digital campaigns, and content that connect emotionally with target audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – you will be creating content and communicating internally and externally with the brand in mind.
- Strong collaboration and relationship skills to influence partners, and leaders.
- Learning mind-set, scrappy, roll-up your sleeves attitude….you get things done!
- BS Degree in Marketing preferred.