2-3 years of experience in operations/analytics
Understanding marketing and sales journey
Minimum of 3 yrs experience in project management
Experience in working in fast-pace environment
Great communication skills
Quick learner in adopting different tech platforms
Marketing Ops Role:
• Maintain the institutional memory of the organization by creating a shared knowledge portal and repository of best practices.
• Report to Marketing Operations Lead of Canada to assist in day-to-day activities while applying learning to their everyday work
• Responsible for triaging and tracking marketing leads progress (MAQL to Win)
• Support marketing rhythm of business with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting views on conversion KPI for marketing leadership team
• Act as a business manager for the central marketing organization
• Manage the marketing campaign desk as an entry point into marketing organization briefing process and service requests
• Triaging of different marketing service requests for events execution, email campaigns, social media support etc.
• Provide insights and reports of the use of the services by leveraging marketing campaign desk analytics backend
• Act as project manager for complex multi-stakeholder, cross-functional initiatives and projects. Manage expectations and ensure delivered work is completed on time, to scope, and within budget constraints.
• Report the status of assigned projects/tasks including the identification and management of project related issues/risks. Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress. Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
• Conduct training for marketing interns as needed
• Develop internal marketing comms/newsletter to share central marketing org updates
• Contribute to driving alignment between Sales and Marketing for objectives and expectations ie. Lead volume, Pipeline and conversion rates
• Develop the program management systems and tools for teams as they grow. Create a working standard to constantly strive to increase performance.