Huge opportunity in Columbus, OH!
A long term contract role with premium health benefits.
In this role you get to plan and manage the development of new marketing collateral for life insurance products including gathering input from subject matter experts. You'll write detailed outlines, preparing briefs for the creative team, managing project timeline, reporting on progress and assure the on-time delivery of high quality materials. If you have the ability to plan, review and deliver on print and digital marketing tactics you’ll want to be considered for this.
Skills needed include:
• An understanding of marketing principles
• Project management
• Gathering and synthesizing technical data input
• Writing and ability to communicate well with various levels of employees including creative account management staff, subject matter experts and project stake holders.
• Lead strategic meetings
• Utilizes Customer Insights & Analytics experts and tools to understand and forecast market, competitor and customer needs and behavior
• Help define appropriate target audiences, evaluate sufficiency, and effectively drive results with data based decisions
• Help build a learning culture through coaching and participation
• Ensure consistency of the "brand experience" for all customers (end-users and intermediaries)
• Considers company values and legal/compliance requirements
• Help other functions understand the role of Marketing in driving the business
• Recommend project and department-specific budget needs and manage budget to goal
You'll be utilizing strong core marketing competencies to lead and/or assist in the development and implementation of overall business and marketing strategy and action plans. Support the development and execution of strategies and plans that ensure long term sustainable growth of the business and complex marketing projects, as well as forecast marketing needs.
Experience with life insurance business writing preferred.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Education: Graduate level studies in marketing, business administration or related field helpful.
• Designations/ Certifications/ Licenses: Technical insurance designations such as CPCU, CLU, ChFC, FLMI considered a plus. Additional licensing may be required to hold this position.
• Experience: Typically 7 or more years of related professional experience in marketing, insurance or related field. Master’s degree may be substituted for a portion of the experience requirements as appropriate. Management or project leadership experience preferred.
• Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of marketing methodologies, insurance and/or financial services products, distribution systems, and customers. Knowledge of project leadership concepts and methodologies.
• Skills/ Competencies: Possesses strong verbal and written skills needed to develop and review research studies, communicate research findings, market recommendations based on findings, develop and negotiate contracts/service agreements with internal/external contacts, manage market planning projects, and manage relationships. Ability to manage and prioritize projects. Ability to function independently or in a team environment with limited supervision. Ability to operate a personal computer and advanced business software. Ability to train, lead and coach associates in all aspects of market planning.
• Marketing Functional Competency : Demonstrates core marketing competencies, including strategy development, utilization of insights and analytics, building brand equity and developing effective marketing communications.
• Strong ability to understand and deliver: Customer Focus, Operating Capabilities, Personal Effectiveness, Strategic Capabilities , Talent Management.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Huge opportunity in Columbus, OH!