Our client’s Lead Generation team supports their customers and other internal clients with Business-to-Business (B2B) employer lead generation campaigns. They partner with internal clients in Marketing and Sales to develop lead gen strategies and develop and execute omni-channel campaigns involving websites, emails, social media, direct mail and telemarketing. The Lead Generation team works closely with clients to understand local market goals and buyer needs. The team also works with multiple Marketing teams to scale resources and expertise.
The Lead Gen Team Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the team’s project schedule and the coordination and execution of administrative tasks as follows:
- Create and maintain project plan for customer’s nationwide campaigns. Coordinate bi-weekly calls with internal clients to ensure timely delivery of all campaign elements/work streams.
- Monitor inbound lead inbox (from Web PPC and Social Media), process all appropriate inquiries and pass to Telemarketing for qualification.
- Run report in Salesforce.com weekly and send to other team highlighting new leads that have been identified during Telemarketing lead qualification.
- The sales team receives notification of most leads via an automated CRM process. Some circumstances require manual notifications, and this position is responsible for manually processing leads when required.
- Maintain document that tracks all lead generation email, telemarketing, social and web-based campaigns and their associated lead forms. Tracking includes number of prospects for outreach, campaign timing, and Salesforce.com/Eloqua naming conventions
- Coordinate all report requests amongst the team to ensure all necessary deliverables are provided in a timely manner.
- Format campaign prospect lists for loading into Salesforce.com.
- Work with strategists to submit email campaign requests to eCampaign team.
- Coordinate development of agendas for twice-weekly Lead Gen team meetings.
- Coordinate logistics of all team meetings: Book rooms, order food, aid in building agendas and taking notes.
- Lead Generation at this company is a rapidly evolving discipline. The person in this role must deal well with change and expect to support Campaign Strategists, Telemarketing Supervisor and the Lead Gen Manager in other ways as the team’s needs change.