This position is in the Medication Management Solutions department of our large medical device client and reports to the Sr. Manager Strategic Solutions. Our client is seeking site partners willing to share their success stories at various levels of involvement including phone conversations, on-site visits, videos, case studies, white papers, trade event posters, presentation, etc. Our client's purpose is to identify these customers based on consistent criteria and manage all aspects of the relationship creating a sales-enablement tool and industry shaping opportunities. This marketing role is to support these efforts to facilitate the customers’ involvement on our behalf. Key responsibilities include working with potential reference type site customers as well as multiple cross-functional teams through logistics coordination, data compilation and communication while adhering to compliance and legal standards.
- Become a subject matter expert for internal customer related data sources.
- Become familiar with industry available resources including data, trade shows, KOLs, etc.
- Apply analytical skills use the available data in support of marketing decisions and recommendations for ongoing evaluation and improvements.
- Manage the logistics for reference type site engagements such as 3rd party site visits, videos and quarterly check-in calls.
- Work with the RFP team to identify qualified reference type sites based on identified criteria.
- Take ownership of the reference type site data and performance tracking within the SalesForce.com process.
- Assist with expansion of the reference type program globally.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to contribute and learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and innovative thinking around customer problems and developing new solutions.
- Acumen for various analytical software solutions including Excel.
- Business and financial modeling (budgeting, pricing, forecasting, etc.).
- Cross-functional collaborator with demonstrated results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.