Our medical device client's automated dispensing solutions have effectively changed the medication management process throughout health systems. Their technologies can help to increase financial results, reduce medication errors, streamline clinical workflow, facilitate regulatory compliance and enhance security and the quality of patient care. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for content creation and communication project management. They will align efforts to market promotion and adoption with key market shaping and competitive differentiation execution tactics. Understanding of healthcare marketing and market segmentation is a must.
• Develop effective and comprehensive messaging and positioning for BD solutions that will differentiate products from a clinical and technical perspective and identify how they address our customers’ medication management needs; create internal and external positioning documents focused on the benefits of our solutions.
• Develop technical and value-based sales tools and training to support sales consultants in customer discussions.
• Enable effective sales communication of solution value proposition.
• Prioritize deliverables to meet aggressive deadlines and marketing strategies.
• Develop communication tools such as collateral, web, advertising, etc. to support assigned products.
• Manage social media channels including content creation, engagement, communities, monitoring and reporting of results.
• Develop content for digital channels such as web, blogs and social media
• Work with marketing team to develop and support thought leadership programs. Create and deliver thoughtful information (webinars, blogs, e-books, etc.) to influence customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, key editors in the press and other third parties.
• Manage award submissions and schedule
• Measure and review product marketing programs to ensure alignment with corporate goals.
• Analyze markets to understand market dynamics, competition, business risks and opportunities.
Personal characteristics: dynamic, team player, detail-oriented, critical thinker, self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful - "will figure it out", customer-focused, interested in professional development/career progression, personable.
• Willing to travel up to 25%
• Based in San Diego, CA