Marketing Intelligence Analyst
Our client is a B2B energy provider who is currently in the process of setting up their marketing department. Based in The Hague's World Trade center you will find yourself in a fast paced international environment.
The Analyst role is a full-time professional position that provide recommendations based on assessments of markets and competitors, both existing and potential. This person will contribute greatly to the wider marketing team. They will be required to capture data from multiple sources, analyse, and report back actionable insight that is data driven. As our client is currently in the process of setting up the marketing department the person doing this job should be very proactive and work independently.
· Identify and collect appropriate customer, competitor, market, economic, financial and/or operational data.
· Perform financial, statistical, and qualitative data analysis of markets and competitors and proactively advise the marketing manager based on the results.
· Translate data into executable and effective market and intelligence reports.
· Create and be responsible for 360 overview of customer from lead to Renewal in various databases
· Identify any trends within data sets and be responsible for owning and maintaining channel mix, customer segmentation and provide analysed data for marketing purposes.
· Report campaign results and market insights to our campaign managers in order to optimise and steer campaigns
· Continuously improve our reporting of channel
· Provide insights for sales on commercial margin and margin over the sales channels.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Minimum of 3 years within a similar role.
· Education: HBO+ ideally in the area of Econometrics, Maths, Sciences.
· Results oriented, independent, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
· Experience of using CRM tools such as Microsoft Dynamics.
· Experience using Qlikview
· Owner of all marketing data and reports
· Ownership of the marketing data strategy
· Providing insight into portfolio to drive decision making