This role is based at one of the leading education organisations in Melbourne. Working across multiple sites and reporting to the Head of Marketing Services and Technology, as the Marketing Integration Manager you will partner with Marketing, Recruitment and Channel Integration (MRCI) colleagues on a broad range of digital, creative, and strategic marketing initiatives. With a digitally-led mindset, you will focus on optimising and aligning key brand, campaign, and recruitment activities, across numerous channels and segments.
As the Marketing Integration Manager you will be responsible for planning, integrating, and tracking the performance of marketing tactics and strategies across numerous teams, segments, channels and markets. Overseeing content, campaign, channel, SEO and print collateral, you will provide support and analysis to assist with student acquisition, engagement and retention objectives, as well as key brand and reputation measures.
Contribution to strategic and operational planning -
- Contribute to the development of strategic and operational plans to assist in the achievement of the objectives of the organisation.
- Analyse and improve production and workflow processes to assist in optimising operational effectiveness.
- Identify and diagnose client group aspirations and challenges, and gather user and business requirements to provide evidence-based solutions.
Relationship management and team leadership -
- Develop proactive and robust relationships of trust with external suppliers and MRCI colleagues.
- Develop a robust understanding and knowledge of each stakeholder’s portfolio, and provide expert subject matter knowledge to the MRCI team.
- Manage and coach junior staff and direct reports, and in doing so grow the proficiency and capability of the organisations marketing professionals.
Production and policy management -
- Continually review and reflect on production processes and standards to identify and implement improvements in line with the whole organisation and MRCI’s strategic plans.
- Establish and maintain clear policies and guides for marketing activities (i.e. web, SEO, UX, content, design, print) to ensure accuracy, compliance and effectiveness.
- Project manage the delivery of outcomes, regularly assessing competing needs, and adapting to changing business conditions to proactively alter priorities and activities to maximise results.
Improvement and quality -
- Measure and report on the success of tactics and strategies across content, campaigns, channels, sales, SEO, and print, by providing timely and accurate analysis, and outlining results in relation to specific objectives.
- Use metrics to inform an evidence-based cycle of continuous improvement across all marketing and marketing integration activities.
- Identify and contribute to the development and implementation of systems, processes and tools that increase the quality and impact of marketing activities.
To excel in this role you will have demonstrable experience in strategic and operational planning with strong analytical and conceptual thinking for marketing or related areas in large and complex organisations. As well as this you will have the ability in achieving successful marketing outcomes, and proven experience in the analysis and management of complex marketing issues.