In this assignment as a Marketing Insights and Operations Manager for Aquen't client, you will be working with various internal teams and stakeholders to help with key insights that will drive meaningful changes in products. You will also be the key point of contact for Global teams on brand health and business performance, ensuring they have the information they need to continue with operations. You will need to develop a deep understanding of client's products and how they are perceived by users.
You are a self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You have an obsessive attention to detail. You are the ultimate multitasker, able to manage a large workload efficiently, while identifying opportunities to scale and streamline internal processes. You are resourceful and highly adept at working cross-functionally to get things done. You are analytical and understand how tactical details affect the broader business.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day planning and execution for insights and research with cross-functional stakeholders and ensuring flawless execution
- Streamline internal reporting processes and determine best course of action for keeping executive stakeholders informed
- Manage international stakeholders to understand how their market’s performance is driving business any changes needed to our global strategy
- Update internal reporting website to improve its functionality and readability to executive stakeholders
- Manage brand tracking execution and processes with the right agencies and stakeholders to ensure delivery of brand metrics across portfolio
- Lead custom insights project end-to-end, such as longitudinal usage studies and projects to support packaging refreshes.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from a top university
- Minimum 3+ years strategy consulting experience with a top tier consulting firm
- Experience with consumer insights and user research studies
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Exceptional program management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative reasoning, creativity, and strategic skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment