Our client, a leading global consultancy firm, is looking for am ambitious and proactive Function Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis.
Working within the global marketing function, the successful candidate will take responsibility for ensuring that the marketing function operates effectively. This will include managing function operations (recruitment, finance, reporting, policy and knowledge management), executive support (incl. diary management) and project management of one-off function-wide initiatives.
- People management - Including the management of recruitment and on boarding, planning and co-ordinating performance reviews, managing the teams bonus allocations, and managing the departure process of leavers within the team (liaising with HR)
- Finance - Managing purchase requisitions, providing training on the procurement tool, and processing invoices according to company policy
- Meeting support and reporting - Coordinating internal meetings and preparing any relevant materials, monitoring team goals and tracking progress, and arranging required software/IT equipment
- Project support - Support and lead on ad-hoc Marketing projects as required, keeping project plans and roadmaps up to date and relaying updates to the team, and updating the database as needed
- Team/Executive support - Be the first point of contact for CMO diary management, dealing with external stakeholder correspondence, arranging travel for the CMO and marketing team when required, and managing expense claims forms for the team
- Strong experience in a similar Project Management or Marketing Operations role is essential
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders and internal members of staff
- String analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate information and make decisions
- the ability to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment, as well as confidently implement change
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Solid organisational and planning skills
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver to tight deadlines
- Proven experience demonstrating initiative, proactivity, flexibility and accuracy
- Strong collaborations skills