Coordinate activities for and DIY channel marketing teams to support marketing plan execution. This includes POP fulfillment, Co-OP, signage, ad creator, inventory management and Promotion Enrollment and Reporting.
This is a fast paced role that requires strong leadership and collaboration with various roles within Marketing and Sales, and Key Distributor stakeholders.
- Coordinate activities with third party vendors to ensure that brand promotions, programs and projects are on target.
- Manage inventory levels of POP inventoried at Fulfillment vendors
- Manage Signage Program and order fulfillment process
- Manage monthly e-Sale process and reporting (ordering portal for distributors)
- Assist Channel Marketing Managers with Customer Specific Advertising and Promotional needs from concept development to full implementation including website needs.
- Work closely with Internal Creative Services from project initiation to completion including legal and brand review, correct stock code, offer numbers and offer descriptions.
- Work with advertising agency to ensure promotional tiles are live and correctly linked on all national and customer specific promotions, allowing consumers to register for sweepstakes or claim an offer.
-Work with Promotions and Loyalty manager on timing and execution of all promotional activity, including promotion enrollment and dashboard reporting; as well as activation reporting on a weekly basis
- Act as Liaison to:
>Brand team - initiatives
>Brand & Communication
>Promotions & Loyalty Manager
>3rd Party Vendors
- Manage and maintain reporting updates for sales and marketing on systems, on a weekly basis; as well as ad hoc requests from the Marketing Team Leads
- Represent Marketing Services team in webcasts and conference calls with Sales and Sales Support
- Take proactive lead role in channel-wide initiatives - act as focal for special kitting/promotion projects and contribute to content.
- Manage Inventory levels
- Research and resolve any invoicing errors regarding missing codes on a monthly basis.
- Manage content updates on the CMS; as well as the monthly Marketing Operations Newsletter
- Support for the entire sales force (300+ )
- Support required across all cluster marketing channels ~100+
- Managing tools that interface with over 36,000 customer locations
- Participate in webcasts and sales team conference calls to train and provide support on e-tools.
- High Capacity to work with multiple Channel Marketing managers and effectively coordinate promotions, programs and day to day activity simultaneously.
- Understanding of customer needs and quality of implementation execution.
- Effectively deal with stakeholders to align varying priorities, timing and resources to complete projects on time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to virtually work with global stakeholders
- Balancing short term priorities to get the business basics right with long term growth aspirations for our business.
Opportunity for high degree of exposure to sales team as well as various marketing functions.
External supplier engagement on a daily basis to ensure projects are on time and on budget
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs