Title: Marketing Executive
Location: London Victoria
Our Client is a consulting, technology and innovation firm. They operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the public and private sectors.
Overview of role:
Marketing function is looking for a Marketing Executive to provide assistance and support to the Head of Strategy and Brand along with other marketing leads within the marketing function.
The role offers responsibility and provides the opportunity to operate across the marketing teams building close relationships with our internal demand centres and our diverse set of business stakeholders. The role would suit a bright self-starter and someone who is confident to work on and manage their own projects.
This is a varied interesting role where no day will ever be the same, particular responsibilities will include:
• Campaign coordination
o Assisting in the planning and running of global marketing campaigns, including web and social media updates, material production, event coordination and follow up
o Creating project plans, compiling contact lists in the CRM system and tracking performance or updates against each
o Monitoring and reporting on ROI of key marketing campaigns
• Knowledge sharing:
o Organising physical and on-line marketing collateral so it can effectively be accessed by marketing and business colleagues.
o Working with the wider marketing function to ensure that case stories, lists and the marketing pyramid site (internal intranet site) are kept up to date.
• Data analysis and reporting:
Help colleagues to understand performance of campaigns through regular analysis and reporting
Monitor, analyse and report on customer satisfaction
Carry out regular marketing research including market,
competitor and client studies.
Person specification: Experience
• admin/marketing experience, ideally in professional services.
• Degree-level or equivalent
• Self-starting, determined with achievement drive and a professional approach
• Personally organised and able to consistently deliver high-quality on time; ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Team player and able to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across marketing and the business teams
• Experience in demonstrating results and clearly communicating progress
• Good attention to detail and presentation skills
• Previous experience with a CRM system and understanding of importance of database management. Some knowledge of latest marketing communication techniques
• Good all-round communication skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Marketing Executive