Program / campaign description
This is a key account marketing role, as a junior member of the Communications, Media & High Tech (CMT) marketing team. This full time role involves supporting the CMT UKI Marketing team in executing marketing programmes to underpin our business with companies in the Communications (telecoms and mobile operators), Media & Entertainment (broadcasting, music, printing etc) and Electronics & High Tech (including electronics and aerospace & defence) industries.
Our client work with other marketing teams across the company to create programmes to support the business development in a specific range of client companies and contacts. There is minimal requirement to create new content and programmes: rather, to repurpose existing content and programmes for these clients.
The Marketing team works very closely with the Sales Lead in order to focus our marketing activity to align with and support the business targets of the Communications, Media & High Tech Operating Group in the UK and Ireland – this is a very sales and business targets focused role.
Main activities in this role include:
- Relationship Building
For our top clients in these industries, we work with their account teams on strategic marketing to support the relationship development with a defined number of people who are decision makers.
We roll out global programmes to support our strategic relationship building as well as create programmes with the other marketing teams in the UK and Ireland.
- Industry profile raising
Supporting events and activities with the industry bodies in our local markets, including the up and coming tech sectors. Contribute new ideas for and carry out social media and digital campaigns for the industries in the UK and Ireland.
Tasks this person will need to perform
• Helping to execute marketing activities with the client account teams/sales function
• Researching the market and our clients online, project managing events and campaigns.
• Liaising with other global and local marketing teams and agencies to bring plans and content together.
Skills and experience required include:
• Marketing qualification or experience.
• Enthusiasm for B2B marketing in a large enterprise “key account” environment.
• Enthusiasm for and knowledge of the telecoms, media and tech industries in the UK & Ireland and globally – gadgets, content and mobile in particular
• Willingness to pitch in and learn in a very fast moving sales-driven marketing environment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs