The retail channel is vital to our client's growth. Through it they generate significant revenue and profit for the company and it is those deep and valuable relationships with retailers and distributors that have made our client's retail success possible. Our client's Interactive Entertainment Business (IEB) includes a number of the most engaging and recognizable consumer brands in the world today.
The role of the Marketing Executive is to assist the team in the delivery of its objectives by assuming full responsibility for all of the tasks outlined under ‘Key Accountabilities’.
The purpose of Consumer Channels Group (CCG) is to drive consumer passion around Microsoft’s products, increase awareness, usage and loyalty as well as monetize through sales of our products and services.
The Interactive Entertainment Business Marketing team is responsible for creating demand for our products and services and maximizing profit for the company.
• End to end management of samples program from dealing with requests and gaining necessary approvals through to raising sample orders, tracking, delivery, invoice approval and cost management. This also includes sending of samples to agency partners
• Asset Management including collection of assets for movies, digital content and game add-ons, uploading assets to Games Press, sourcing assets for 1st and 3rd party game artwork/messaging and its distribution and working with entertainment partners to amend assets and pass content between those partners and EMEA.
• Team administrative tasks including raising marketing PO’s, meeting organization, booking couriers, publishing meeting minutes and actions and sending out marketing materials such as Live codes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1) Essential Experience
The successful candidate will be highly organized and efficient with an ability to close out tasks to a high standard of execution. Ideally they will have a proven track record for task based delivery and not be frustrated by the administrative nature of the role. The successful candidate will be part of a team of highly committed individuals whose collective success is based on being able to depend on each other, so it is essential that the candidate can build trust quickly through a ‘can do’ attitude and a reputation for strong delivery.
2) Technical/Functional Skills
High level of proficiency in Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel as well as some CMS experience.
3) Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
Ability to deal with predominantly administrative tasks in a positive, professional and friendly manner. The role will interact with many different people both internally across multiple teams and externally with multiple partners. This person must therefore project a positive ‘can do’ attitude with an ability to collaborate well with cross functional groups and virtual teams to achieve specific objectives.
No qualifications required but proven organizational capabilities a must. A passion for the consumer, for entertainment and for partner satisfaction a strong benefit.
Key Success Criteria
Ideal candidates should have the following strengths:
• Superb organizational skills.
• An ability to get things done.
• Pride in the quality of their work.
• Executional excellence.
• Calmness under pressure.
• Capable of task prioritization whilst dealing with multiple tasks at once.
• Good with people.
• A clear communicator (written and verbal communication skills).
• Willingness to take on tasks for the overall success of the team.
• Passion for the consumer.
• Passion for retail.
• Passion for partner satisfaction.
• Passion for entertainment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs