Temporary to permanent
£22k to £25k
An exciting opportunity to support the Real Food website with the overall aim of becoming the biggest and best food website in the UK.
At the start of 2010, our client launched their new food and recipes website. The objective of the site is to offer inspiration, information and the opportunity for interaction to their customers. It also pulls together the food content from all company sites into one place.
Reporting to the Real Food Marketing Manager. Responsibilities will include;
• Briefing, managing and analysing seasonal campaign activity on the Real Food site and across other areas of dotcom
• Maximise the efficiency of natural search activity
• Responsible for briefing and checking weekly grocery newsletter and grocery website changes
• Manage and respond to customer comments on a daily basis
• Contribute to social media marketing activity for Real Food
• Providing click to buy links for our publishing agency for all new recipes
• Ensure the website content is accurate, error free and dynamically updates
• Plan and manage regular updates to key site content areas
• Manage the on-site house banners programme
• To build good relationships across the board with category teams, corporate marketing, agencies and key stakeholders
• Manage supplier funded ad campaigns where content sponsorship is involved
• Competitor and market analysis
• Analyzing campaigns to improve for the future
This role is extremely cross functional with many key stakeholders at all levels and across teams. It also involves coordinating people to deliver activity.
• You should be a good ambassador with excellent interpersonal skills.
• You should be online savvy and understand best-practice for websites and online marketing campaigns
• You need to have an understanding of food and an interest in cooking is desirable, but not essential
• Customer focus is key as we need to offer customers different food solutions regardless of budget, time and ability
Key Skills/ Experience and Qualifications required
• Prior online marketing knowledge is essential as the job spans the whole marketing mix
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Prior experience of on-line is essential and beneficial in publishing
• Organised and reliable as many different activities may be juggled at the same time
• Attention to detail
• Drive and enthusiasm
• Some analytical skills will be required to evaluate how the site is performing and which channel works best to drive traffic and volumes
• An understanding of our key competitors
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs