My client is a Global Tech Company who are undergoing a period of change, and are looking for a focused individual to join the team to enhance their events. This is a 6 month rolling contract, paying up to £135/day for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will support the UK Marketing Manager based in London in the planning, and with the execution of, UK marketing plans (events, thought leadership content, website writing and posting, webinars, PR, social) and the enablement of a sales force both in market and remotely based in Dublin. This calls for an experienced, highly organised and hands-on marketing coordinator who will be at ease with execution in a fast-paced environment, is capable to pivot across different audiences, spanning from media agencies to direct advertisers and partners. This role will work closely with the Strategic Account Sales Lead, the Mid Market sales organization and the global marketing teams to translate momentum into local search advertising growth.
• Organising and executing on all events (Media Agency takeovers, industry events, owned and customer events and webinars).
This is inclusive of:
o Developing plans to execute a ‘must attend’, on brand, on budget activity.
o Partner with sales in a timely fashion to set expectations and build awareness through communications to clients through sales.
o Manage logistics, support sales on the ground where a booth is needed
o Amplify through digital platforms to raise awareness ahead of time
o Manage and equip experts to deliver demoes and presentations at all events
o Report on success metrics and learnings
• Support the creation of localised sales enablement material for our account managers and for their own customers
• Manage and partner with the team intern to ensure all branded merchandise and swag is ordered and used for events, prizes, and customer engagements across strategic, Mid-Market and SMB
• Work with marketing manager to create blog posts or other content for the website and manage the process of publication
• Working with LCA to develop and maintain any legal documents required for compliant marketing activities – eg T&Cs for prize giveaways
• Managing budget and navigating correctly through the accounting process
Key Success Criteria
• Revenue attainment in UK
• Advertiser satisfaction (ADSAT) and customer engagement
• Budget management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Essential experience on managing and executing on events
• A solution finder (not a problem creator).
• Project management experience. Ability to identify required resources/team members, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals/vision, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work.
• Strategic perspective, analytical skills, creativity, and a passion for online advertising
• Excellent communications skills and ability to collaborate across teams at all levels of the organization in a professional manner.