About the role
Are you an experienced freelancer or simply considering the move into freelance and contract world? If so I would love to meet to uncover the opportunities currently available to you and how Aquent can help open the door for your next challenging and rewarding project.
I am looking to connect with exceptional Marketing Executive with local market experience interested in exploring freelance & contract opportunities with Sydney’s largest and most influential organizations.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance of creating quality, authentic and empathetic products & experiences for their customers. My clients are looking for the best of the best, so a solid portfolio of work is essential with the ability to demonstrate your ability to build and execute enterprise level marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
What will you be responsible for?
- Provides planning support and assists in the implementation and communication of department specific marketing plans to cross functional teams and acts as primary point of contact for ad coordinators and agency partners.
- Responsible for functional execution of integrated marketing programs (i.e. Major Events, incremental initiatives, online integration, etc.)
- Maintains annual marketing and departmental calendar and supporting materials.
- Project management and collateral development of key product, local area marketing campaigns, recruitment and business projects & initiatives.
- Be responsible for delivering weekly & monthly BAU activities
- Work with Marketing Manager to manage supplier relationships
- Support on budget management
- Regular reporting to ensure progress and positive change, including; consumer insights, competitive data, and sales analysis.
Do you have the experience and expertise our clients are looking for right now?
- Tertiary or similar qualifications in communications, marketing
- 2 - 5 years background in marketing, communications and/or project management
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Superb attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Good understanding of analytics and reporting
- Awareness of current marketing trends and technologies
What are the salary & benefit options?
If you want to enquire about the benefits package(s) and/or salary rate(s) available in freelance and contract work please call me to discuss.
What is the application process?
It all starts with an application, enquiry or a phone call, from there we would look to arrange a face to face meet to explore your experience in more detail and importantly career aspirations and goals. We can then look to outline how Aquent can best help you along that journey, with a view to representing you to proactively finding your next project.
Don’t delay! We’re hiring as quickly as possible, call me during business hours on 02 8288 8288 to discuss, or email me your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.