Our client is a leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud target marketing offers and automate decision making.
Role Overview & Description:
As an enthusiastic self-starter, the position of Marketing Executive – Optimisation & Conversion - will have responsibility for supporting and developing the Optimisation & Conversion Strategy for Consumer Services (CS) - the direct to consumer division of the business.
Your key objective will be to deliver optimisation test plans across all of the CS product suite(s), as well as creating and implementing best practice ‘conversion’ techniques.
The position will report into the Marketing Manager for Optimisation & Conversion and work within the overall Sales & Marketing Team - in delivering new customers, revenue growth and increased consumer awareness of the brand(s).
This is a very rare opportunity to join a leading global FTSE 100 company, in a role that will allow fast-track personal development and growth. The successful applicant will receive a generous package, as well as exposure into the companies dynamic and energetic function of digital consumer marketing.
• Support in the development, implementation and delivery of the Optimisation & Conversion Strategy across key online channels, assets, projects and product(s)
• Become the technical and marketing specialist around the management and delivery of optimisation and conversion activities for CS products. Most notably around A/B testing, MVT and other conversion functional processes
• Manage tests from creation through to completion; write test briefs, create Test and Target campaigns, liaise with Technology/Compliance/Brand/Product, feedback to stakeholders, analyse test results, hardcode winning tests
• Creative thinker, suggesting new tests based on research, analytics, hypothesis, etc and then confidently and clearly pitching those ideas to peers and management
• Support the Marketing Manager in forecasting, modelling & prioritising activities, as part of the overall Optimisation & Conversion strategy roadmap
• Support the primary conversion analytics & KPI’s, and be responsible for compiling reports and initiatives for Sales & Marketing Team and senior stakeholders
• Investigate into increases and decreases in conversion and report back the reasons to peers and senior stakeholders
• Develop internal relationships with Product, Brand Communications, Design, Developers and External Agencies & Partners
• Support the CS Acquisition Team and become an active and vocal contributor to the wider global business
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
• At least 1 year of experience using Adobe Test and Target
• Experience in using Adobe Analytics or equivalent analytics platform
• Experience in using content management systems
• Project management experience
• Able to deal with ambiguity
• Well organised and deadline driven
• Ability to work under pressure and autonomously
• Interpersonal skills, can-do attitude and team-player
• Decision-making ability
• Project Management experience
• Technically minded – happy to learn complex technical solutions to testing and work with developers on a daily basis
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs