Execution & Project Management
Enable seamless last-mile execution and connect local marketing campaigns to GEP nurture programs.
- Acts as the single point of contact for operational commercial marketing execution. Develops the project plan and coordinates local marketing execution to align activities wherever possible. Works to maximize the generation of high-quality leads
- Shares Allocadia (tool used for campaign management) activity IDs with marketers and local agencies as needed to ensure end-to-end tracking. Supports marketers in their engagements with site developers or agency around questions they may have about Allocadia query strings and the intended measurement plan
- Engages internal teams as well as local agencies to deliver the necessary services (e.g email, event registration and messaging, digital assets. etc_).
- Coordinates with local Privacy Lead (SMPP) to ensure compliance whenever customization or additional data is required.
- Works with local EMT agency to brief and execute against the total Media plan
- Checks deliverables from agencies and services teams before sharing with business stakeholders or publishing. Validates the customer journey data flow and ensures all marketing end actions (links and pages) are set up according to the measurement plan.
- Co-ordinates events (in-person. webinars and virtual events). including setup and registration. messaging. logistics. etc. (May provide onsite support depending on priority/capacity).
- Manages marketing service requests and any other aspects of the project plan to ensure local stakeholders are informed on progress. and to resolve issues.
- Ensures program content is reviewed 'or local relevance, brand and privacy compliance.
- Role may touch on campaign planning & set-up, insights and analysis, subject matter expertise (including training on marketing automation tools)
- 3-4 years of marketing execution experience.
- Deep expertise on marketing campaign project process flow and execution is a must to ensure the ability to successfully measure and report on detailed complex database marketing projects
- Expertise in Stakeholder management/Account Management, Project Management
- Strong skills using reporting tools and PC based applications (specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task multiple execution team deliverables and meet deadlines
- Ability to train local stakeholders and strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with clients regularly
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation tools
- Experience working in tech