Pay: Up to $26/hr. DOE
6 month contract on-site at client location.
This very popular tech giant is a company that questions the status quo, pushes for innovation, cares about their employees, and always puts the user always first. The Consumer Operations team is responsible for ensuring that this company continues to put the user first by listening to user feedback, connecting people with help resources, and working with product teams to drive necessary product changes. This role will partner with the people who manage online user communities and the super star users who are the backbones of the communities.
In this role you will play a pivotal part in managing and executing a series of 12 individual conferences for a global audience, taking place in cities around the world. The conferences are to recognize and reward our most passionate end users.
In this role, you'll lead marketing and PR strategy from conception to execution and oversee many logistical aspects of the overall events program.
For marketing, you will:
- determine strategy to generate broader awareness of these events and the users who attend them
- develop reusable marketing content for both the events and the broader user program
- ensure current collateral are effective and on-brand
- leverage existing channels and think creatively about new touch points
- align marketing strategy with program and Google brand as well as business and event objectives and measure success
For the overall events, you will:
- own all proactive communications and help resources for attendees
- keep local conference leads looped in by developing and sharing resources
- project manage various event initiatives and logistics, ensuring effective prioritization and collaboration
- be willing to jump in as needed and juggle priorities to meet new deadlines
- Bachelor's degree and fluent in written and spoken English required
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience in event management required
- Excellent written communication skills and strong organizational skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Proven ability to work on a team and independently
- Proactive problem-solver.
- Additional experience in project management
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Pay: Up to $26/hr. DOE