Our client are an incredibly successful start up company who already within 2 years have turned over millions of pounds from their office in central London! Working specifically with other small brands and influencers, to build and provide a solid marketing strategy, give them direction and all round support to drive their product/business off the ground.
As they are a small office with under 10 people in total, they are looking for someone who has come from a start-up background or from a small agency, so that you can hit the ground running with little or no direction, think creatively and strategically, be resourceful, driven and ultimately be able to stand on your own two feet.
They are very much an independent culture, where each person works on there own projects start to finish and there are no set meetings or strict management. Everyone there is driven to succeed and they would like any new team member to be self-sufficient and entrepreneurial to be a valuable addition to the brand.
This role in particular is for a permanent Marketing Events Manager, where on a day-to-day basis you will be organising the venue, inviting all of the contacts, arranging travel/accommodation for the key members, promoting the event on all digital mediums and then running the event on the day.
Not your typical, traditional marketing company (no PPC or SEO at all) who are looking for forward thinking, digital new age marketing specialists - where marketing across social media platforms (such as Instagram, Youtube, Twitter etc) is second nature.
Skills & Experience:
- Have an excellent, in-depth knowledge of London for venues, contacts and how to successfully market to the area.
- Proven track record of working with a small brand or agency and working from start to finish marketing successful events.
- Know social media platforms inside out, Instagram and Youtube in particular, understanding their markets and be able to create engaging content to drive results!
- Must have experience arranging events in London specifically (at least 5 events under your belt all together).
- Have negotiation skills for budgets and accurate time keeping for multiple deadlines.
- Have a creative eye for decor, props and general layout for prepping event spaces.
- Ideally have fashion, beauty or retail sector experience, as a lot of their influencers are within this area.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and additional social media profile links through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.