Vitamin T has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Events Specialist with an awesome client in Atlanta. This is a full time, on-site, 4 month contract starting as soon as possible. Looking for someone with 2-5 years experience with event coordination, tradeshows, lead generation tracking and reporting and strong experience with SalesForce.
This person will be responsible for organizing and executing digital and in-person events that will generate awareness for various company programs and boost program enrollments. Industry conferences, tradeshows, sponsor events, and company events each represent opportunities to expand client base and increase activity among current merchant clients. Role extends beyond event execution and includes lead management, follow up, and ongoing reporting.
In this role, you will be a key contributor, helping the demand generation marketing and sales teams achieve high levels of program success in terms of increased awareness, sales leads, and revenue generated. You’ll focus on complete event orchestration including planning, logistics, and realization, sales communications, lead management and outbound communication, reporting and tracking, and general marketing support. As an Event Specialist, you will get an opportunity to help shape new programs and build support processes that will expand the Marketing team’s impact on awareness, lead generation and customer activation and retention. This is a high profile role in which you’ll interact with a variety of people across the organization and externally.
- Responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution for B2B tradeshows, partner events, and roadshow-style events.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, define and execute audience generation/email campaigns, speaker plan, messages, collateral, event website and registration, and event logistics
- Develop methodology for measuring success and ROI for each show/event, track campaigns and results; coordinate with Sales teams and report on metrics
- Work with third-party vendors to ensure prompt, accurate, and effective deliverables
- Help organize and distribute internal stakeholder updates and ongoing communications to ensure expectations and goals are set and clearly understood, and events are executed flawlessly.
- Own lead management for marketing event generated leads, and partner with Sales to ensure coordinated efforts to maximize sales results
- Maintain awareness of marketplace and industry event best practices
- Manage swag and brand support materials
- Work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple events with competing priorities
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 3 to 5 years of past experience producing content
- 2 to 4 years working in the home improvement industry (Preferred)
- Experience working for a B2B marketing organization (Preferred)
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Flexible and Willing to Perform Other Tasks as Assigned
- Willing to work in a Fast-Paced, High-Intensity Work Environment
- Proficiency with Content Marketing Systems (Uberflip, Kapost, and/or Contently) (Preferred)