We are looking for a Marketing E-mail Production Specialist!!!
We are currently partnering with a great organization that is currently needing a tech/web savvy individual to be apart of the company's well-established team! The ideal candidate will need to have experience with HTML and CSS, and have experience in building HTML emails. The objective of this position is to build, deploy and report on email marketing initiatives to meet specific goals of our marketing strategy plans. This position will have strong experience in email deployment using an enterprise level platform.
If you are interested in a vibrant, fast-paced work environment that allows hard-working individuals ample room for growth, then this could be the job for you.
Listing of essential functions
- Execute marketing campaigns for the purpose of acquiring new customers through multiple marketing channels.
- Schedule, maintain, and monitor campaigns to ensure successful deployment.
- Monitor tests and provide ongoing status updates on various campaigns and projects
- Manage the day to day deployment of email campaigns by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling and email sending
- Build, schedule and QA email creative and segmentation within an enterprise level email platform
- Work closely with the key stakeholders to ensure assets are delivered on-time.
- Develop landing pages and forms that also vary in complexity.
- Work within the Company's platform to upload and test campaigns.
- Perform quality assurance and troubleshoot code rendering across multiple desktop and mobile devices using email testing and analytics platforms.
- Be a subject matter expert on industry standards, best practices and proper coding techniques to achieve correct rendering in all email environments.
- Experience with Litmus or Email on Acid, advanced Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver skills, and comfortable working on a Macbook
- Qualified candidates will have 2-4 years of experience in email marketing space with a concentration in email production, preferably with large enterprise email platforms.
- Must be proficient in the following systems:
- Design Tools:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- *CSS (Inline Coding)
- *Media Queries for responsive build
- *Email Design Best Practices (Effects on Deliverability)
- *Email Development Best Practices (Effect Deliverability & Rendering)
- *Litmus (Unit test Design and used for Behavior Analysis)
- Marketing Cloud aka ExactTarget (May be hard to find but they can learn if they have Design & Developer Tool skills listed above)
- Data-Driven Design (Understands dynamic structures and Data needs to ensure the most efficient setup and code is used)