Our client is looking for an experienced marketing director to join their team and accelerate business growth via outbound sales and online marketing.
Full-Time, Temp-to-Perm role. Candidate will need to be able to commute regularly to Waynesboro headquarters when needed, but can be primarily located offsite, working remotely in DC, Richmond, or anywhere in Virginia. Relocation assistance available.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience managing outbound telemarketing campaigns or other outbound sales efforts
- Experience developing strategies for online marketing (ex: web, SEO, paid search, email, and social)
- Previous experience managing teams of direct reports
- 7+ years professional experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Able to commute regularly to Waynesboro, VA as needed to engage with team at headquarters.
- Manage team of up to 2 telemarketing sales agents as they make outbound cold calls and calls to warm leads from existing contact database. Ensure team hits target for call volume, prospect engagement, and conversion volumes.
- Manage 2-person marketing team in developing campaigns and content for web, email, and social media.
- Oversee outside vendors who host and manage website. Ideal candidate will have experience building and managing outbound tele-marketing campaigns and managing a team of callers as well as managing online and event marketing.
- Develop and manage strategies for outbound telemarketers and marketing team.