Aquent's Sport & Promotional Apparel client is seeking a Marketing Director for a direct hire opportunity in Eugene, Oregon.
The Marketing Leader must be commitment to creating value by delivering solutions to sports and promotional headwear customer needs. Prioritizes use of competitor, customer and product analytics to inform product development, selling and marketing strategy that grow revenue and net operating income. Employs creativity and pragmatism to develop plans and tactics to archive results.
• Maintains a working knowledge and analyzes industry, competitor and customer patterns to inform product and service offerings
• Develop product sales strategy; develop new sales channels
• Develop and execute marketing plans by product category and sales channel to drive revenue growth
• Develop, tailor and protects the brand
• Develops strategic relationships with key customer decision makers
• Ensures sales teams have the necessary selling tools to meet or exceed sales plan and counter competitor tactics
• Provides tools and education covering industry, competitor and product/service knowledge to alignment internal team, sales team and selling partners
• Establish and manage tradeshow / events strategy to promote products and services across market and customer segments
• Develop and execute effective advertising, media and promotional strategy; web based, social media, catalogue, etc.
• Develop and manage all sponsorship and branding partnerships
• Communicates across internal functional lanes to ensure organizational alignment with marketing strategies and priorities
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA desired
• Headwear, athletic soft good, promotional or apparel marketing experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate, delegate and work through others to achieve results
• Successful program and project management track record
• Proficient communicator of technical and non-technical information across diverse audiences
• Advanced analytical skills with a strong business orientation that is solution driven and results oriented
• Profound consumer and market knowledge with a forward-looking sense of design
• Ability to maintain multiple priorities and projects concurrently
• A competitor that is driven to achieve results and exceed expectations
Client is offering a relocation package within the US