Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of products for the home improvement and new home construction markets. The Photography segment of its Brand Marketing group is seeking a Marketing Digital Assets Coordinator, who will be responsible for creating assets for e-Business customer sites and campaigns, the processing and organization of digital assets including photography and static images and assisting in the photography process for the Delta and Peerless brands. This is a contract position until end of the year 2017.
This candidate will be:
· A creative designer and a creative problem solver. Create visually appealing branded assets based on customer inputs. Continually improve processes, shorten lead times and increase efficiency.
· Familiar with photo editing. Has the technical knowledge to process, edit and modify photography in Photoshop.
· Organized. Tracking, processing and methodically cataloging DFC photography and static images.
· An integrated thinker & doer. Plan, create and process photography, static imagery and graphics for digital and print needs.
· A cross-functional player. Work with internal stakeholders (e.g. brand, channel, product, research, customer solutions, e-business and web) and external partners (e.g. photographers, CGI vendors, social/content agency, PR agency and ad agency)
· Create Digital Assets for e-Business
o Assists with support of e-Business in creating infographics, ad campaigns and promos for e-Business customers
o Ensure photography and other digital assets are optimized for search
· Photography & CGI Management
o Assist with processing of photography which includes clipping, retouching and color correction of all images
o Assist with photography process for all DFC brands including gathering samples to send to vendor
o Assist with CGI process for all DFC brands including ensuring CAD files are complete before sending to vendor, collecting input and approval from product and brand managers
· Maintain Digital Asset System
o Assist with asset ingest and organization including, but not limited to static imagery, photography, video, literature pdfs and art files
o Assist with metadata on all photography static image assets in digital asset system
Education and Experience/Skills
· BA/BS Degree in graphic design, marketing, advertising, communications, journalism or similar
· Minimum 1-3 years relevant marketing experience in graphic design, photography direction, photo editing and project management
· Photo editing experience: understand directional light, possess the ability to add realistic shadows and highlights to models and products, proper image formatting, editing, and enhancing technique
· Technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel, MAC Operating Systems, Digital File Formats
· Strong understanding of the print and digital publication process
· Willingness to be hands-on and to work cross-functionally to take input from a variety of stakeholders
· Excellent project management skills - extremely well organized with attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through, ability to meet deadlines
· A self-starter, skilled multi-tasker that is willing to work in a very fast-paced, customer-focused business environment
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills required, with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with internal and external team members and customers
· Design portfolio required