Become a key contributor in our client's Consumer & Small Business Online group.!
The Marketing Development Producer is responsible for managing the marketing planning and day-to-day execution of marketing activities for a broad range of products sold on. This person will work with our top consumer electronics brands to ensure they have the best representation on to accomplish collective goals, including site merchandising, pathing, and financial reporting of results across the broad portfolio of marketing activities. It is important that the candidate for this role is comfortable with process management, have an excellent attention to detail, and can successfully interact with people across a diverse cross functional landscape.
Ideal candidate will have a track record of proven business results in marketing and online functions (online advertising, paid search, affiliates, online merchandising, email and print marketing, content strategy, navigation, web analytics). Program/project management skills and a successful track record in a cross matrix environment are critical. Knowledge of Consumer and Small Business markets is preferred. We are looking for a strong team player with a positive, energetic and "can-do" attitude.
- Develop innovative solutions and strategic plans for online marketing
- Pitch marketing campaign recommendations to external and internal cross-functional partners
- Online demand generation optimization & pathing, including thoughtful messaging & content placements
- Work with the in-house design team to develop site assets for marketing campaigns
- Partner with brand teams to formulate and execute online merchandising for promotional campaigns, product launches, etc.
- Financial analysis of business & market trends
- Develop and optimize pathing strategies to ensure maximum conversion and great customer experience