Vitamin T is assisting a well known commercial real estate company with their search for a Marketing Graphic Designer. This is a temp to perm opportunity, onsite in NYC.
- Recommends and implements strategies to achieve marketing goals for assigned products and services for one or more areas, product lines, or market segments.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation, and communication materials, as well as other administrative duties.
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
- Creates a wide variety of template, company-sanctioned marketing materials that may include maps, advertisements, demographic reports and executive summary brochures for in-house and client presentations using advanced desktop, graphic, and mapping software.
- Reviews internal and external collateral materials, proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding and approves materials for final distribution.
- Prepares presentations and proposals for new business development providing recommendations with a focus on ensuring that all materials meet established standards as to branding and messaging.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training.
- Intermediate skills with various software programs such as Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite with
emphasis on powerpoint presentations (intermediate)