Our awesome Tech Marketing company is looking for a Marketing Designer! This position is full-time hours, on-site in Santa Monica, CA and is temp-to-perm!! Read more about the role below!
- Classic and traditional design. Doing everything from infographics to sharable social cards, to building the design for presentation decks (in Keynote), as well as, the style guide.
- Must be willing to own the brand piece.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Are you passionate about communicating ideas and products to potential users in creative and visually compelling ways? Are the ads your favorite part of the Super Bowl? As a marketing designer, you’ll work with the marketing and events team on advertising, promotion, and swag items for our company products and events.
Requirements & Expectations
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and beautifully branded advertising and marketing work, across various channels including email, web, mobile, and print, that you’re proud to share with us. Include it as a link in your application.
- You are comfortable with conceptualizing and assisting the creative direction of digital and offline marketing campaigns from technical concepts to vivid visuals.
- You have industry or agency experience for diverse projects and clients.
- You have a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory and make it a priority.
- You collaborate closely with product managers, teammates, and other designers to ensure campaign and strategic goals are met.
- You work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Y- ou have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in a team.
- You can make number, diagrams, graphs and data exciting.