Our healthcare client in Minnetonka is looking for a Marketing Database Analyst to join their team. This role will be responsible for planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Assist with strategy, set-up and management of direct to consumer digital marketing campaigns.
- Must have digital marketing experience, preferably in a regulated, direct-response environment
- Should have a thorough understanding of core digital tactics including paid search, display, email, social, etc.
Main Duties /Areas of responsibility:
- Assist with the development of digital campaign strategy
- Manage campaign tracking and performance measurement
- Oversee copy development and approval process
- Management/coordination with agency partners
- Develop reporting and key insights on campaign performance
- Evaluate and improve internal processes to support strategic planning and implementation.
Skills and Experience:
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Keep abreast of new tools and tactics in the digital landscape.
- Results driven.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Work independently and as part of team.
- Support other team members with good technical support and guidance.
- Ability to influence to achieve goals.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience in managing complex projects.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Understanding of digital direct-response marketing tactics and best practices
- Experience with web analytics (adobe preferred).
- Paid search campaign experience a plus (Google AdWords, DoubleClick)
- Good excel skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Experience in digital media, campaign management and measurement preferred
- 3+ year’s experience in digital media
- Relevant marketing qualification is desirable (e.g. CIM, IDM)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher