A creative and entrepreneurial retailer who is focused on Digital Marketing as their central growth strategy are looking for a brilliant analyst to push their analytics to the next level, providing the team with actionable insights to make acquisition activities more effective across channels.
Working directly with the Head of Marketing you’ll be responsible for the production of ongoing reporting and analysis of paid and organic performance, distilling the learnings to build a full acquisition model. Managing data from various sources (Ecommerce, navigation on website, social media, email, affiliate network) you’ll help the business understand how audiences interact with the brand on various channels with the goal to drive reach, engagement and conversion.
● Day-to- day running of all acquisition channels and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
● Provide the team with in-depth analysis of both “always on” and ad hoc campaigns
● Support and change the business on how to think and use data. Educate them in the right data use and hypothesis building
● Determine best practices for measurement and industry benchmarks
● Ensure data integrity and accuracy across channels
● Build scalable models to support continued company growth globally
● Significant experience of acquisition/performance analysis and web analytics, acquisition model building a plus.
● Analytical and commercial mindset and approach.
● Ability to clearly present research concepts and communicate findings to colleagues around the business
● Familiar with key digital marketing metrics: CTR, CPC, CPA, ROAS
● Highly organised and structured
● Strong Excel and Google Sheets knowledge and SQL. is a MUST (R or Python) is a nice to have.
● Proven experience in conducting analyses and build new models with a commercial focus
● Ability to communicate complicated analytical solutions and their business value clearly to a diverse group of stakeholders, one-to- one, in presentations and over email
● 2-3 years minimum working within an analytical role, ideally within a Marketing team
● Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science or similar
● You’re a commercially aware analyst who loves growing and optimising channels
● You’ve had exposure to ecommerce, acquisition/performance analysis
● You have the ability to articulate findings from data to make them business-relevant and actionable
● You have experience developing your own analysis and selecting appropriate tools to manage different data sets
● A strong can-do mindset, fun and collaborative: excellent communication and writing skills
● Comfortable to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
● Love to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in as and when you need to… :)
● Reporting into the Head of Marketing
● Working closely with our Acquisition Manager and Community Manager
● Key interfacing roles: Ecommerce Team, Creative/Design Team