Aquent Studios is seeking a Marketing / Creative Services Project Coordinator to manage the outsourced work streams of a Fortune 50 client. Marketing / Creative Services agency experience is a plus.
Job Type: Contract
Location: Boise, ID
Schedule: Up to 40 hrs per week
Candidate will be responsible for efficiently running the operations of integrated campaigns to drive business results.
The project manager must confidently adapt to a dynamic work environment, prioritizing dozens of creative projects at any given time while ensuring project deliverables are on schedule and within budget. This is a client facing role that requires an individual to be confident, resourceful, professional, and take initiative.
• Identify project requirements, constraints and deadlines to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates. Obtain business partner approval on statements of work, schedules and estimates.
• Develop project plans for integrated campaigns with multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
• Tracking project schedules, estimates to actual costs, documenting and communicating change requests to project scope, budget and schedule.
• Assist in resource management.
• Close out completed projects, and archive deliverables.
• Generate reports using Aquent Studio’s resource management system.
• Coordinate final production and vendor support as needed.
• Advise on process improvements and lead lessons learned meetings.
• Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding project process, estimates statement of work and deadlines.
• Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.
Bachelor’s degree and / or typically 7-10 yrs related work experience.
In-house or external creative agency experience a plus
Ability to manage both large and quick-turn projects on time and within budget
- Short summary of key qualifications accompanied by recent resume
- Hourly rate expectations
- Availability for employment