Our global F500 Financial client seeks a Marketing Copywriter to join its creative internal agency team to develop content for a wide range of online and traditional marketing projects including: websites, brochures, infographics, presentations, banners, social media posts, brand standards development, email campaigns, video scripts, etc.
This role starts as a 3-month assignment with opportunity to extend or convert. (W2 hourly with benefits available)
Seeking candidates with experience in marketing, public relations and/or mass communications. In addition to a solid grasp of general marketing principles and tools, the Copywriter should possess a basic knowledge of search engine optimization, online advertising and social media.
Excellent oral, written communication and online research skills are essential to the success of this position. In addition to technical skills, the Copywriter must have the ability to manage projects, organize information and deliver on deadlines.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Have integrity and a high degree of personal responsibility
• Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
• Are strategic thinkers
• Are eager and able to learn new things and stay on top of current marketing trends (particularly online marketing trends)
• Are social media savvy
• Are comfortable hitting daily deadlines
• Appreciate and assimilate constructive criticism
• Are comfortable multi-tasking as a key player on a variety of projects
• Handle themselves in a humble, pleasant, personable manner (in-person, phone and email)
• Are self-starters and detail-oriented
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Have a sense of humor
• 5-10 years of ad agency or in-house agency experience
• Portfolio that shows a range of campaigns, including:
- Media campaigns
- Digital campaigns
• Ability to take a B2B message and humanize it through your words & tone of voice.
• Comfortable taking the lead in strategy & messaging discussions with internal marketing clients